.

.

.

Celebrities are a strange bunch of blokes.
Herein you will find pictures, memes, direct quotes, short descriptions and filmographies.

Translate

Tuesday 7 June 2016

Prince Tribute


Prince Rogers Nelson was an American singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, record producer, and actor. He was a musical innovator and known for his cool work, flamboyant stage presence, extravagant dress and makeup, and wide vocal range.


Quotes :


"All people care about nowadays is getting paid, so they try to do just what the audience wants them to do. I'd rather give people what they need rather than just what they want.”

"I used to tease a lot of journalists early on, because I wanted them to concentrate on the music and not so much on me coming from a broken home. ... I don't live in the past. I don't play my old records for that reason. I make a statement, then move on to the next.”

"The most important thing is to be true to yourself, but I also like danger. That's what's missing from pop music today. There's no excitement or mystery.”

"The key to longevity is to learn every aspect of music that you can.”

When I became a symbol, all the writers were cracking funnies, but I was the one laughing. I knew I'd be here today, feeling each new album is my first."









When Doves Cry





No comments:

Post a Comment