.

.

.

Celebrities are a strange bunch of blokes.
Herein you will find pictures, memes, direct quotes, short descriptions and filmographies.

Translate

Sunday 15 November 2015

How Well Do You Know Borat ?


The film was written and produced by British comedian  Sacha Baron Cohen who also plays the title character Borat, a fictitious Kazakh journalist travelling through the United States recording real-life interactions with Americans. The film was directed by Larry Charles and distributed by  20th Century Fox. Much of the film features unscripted vignettes of Borat interviewing and interacting with Americans, who believe he is a foreigner with little or no understanding of American customs.



Borat Quotes :


I like sex! 


Jagshemash! My name a Borat. I like you. I like sex, it's nice. These are my country of a Kazakhstan. 


My mother, she never love me. (Stifled chuckle) She say she wish she was raped by someone else. 


This my neighbor, Nursultan Tuleiakbay. He is pain in my assholes. I get a window from a glass, he must get a window from a glass. I get a step, he must get a step. I get a clock-radio, he cannot afford. Great success! 


Her vagine hang like a sleeve of wizard. 


In Kazakhstan, three main issues: economic, social, and Jew. 


I hope President Bush drinks the blood of every man, woman, and child in Iraq! 


I will look upon your treasures, gyspy. This is understood? 


Throw the Jew down the well, so my country can be free. You must grab him by his horns, and then we have a big party. 


They do a bang bang bang in other men anus 


We say in Kazakhstan, a man who goes to power, must have a big... how you say?( gestures to his groin). How you say...Khram? 


Every Englishman must have a hobby. Some like to collect the stamp, some like to make the jam, but the most fun is to a kill a little animal with a shotgun or rip them up with wild dog. 


In Kazakhstan we have many hobbies: disco dancing, archery, rape, and table tennis. 


There are many job opportunities in the US and of A. For men, construction worker, taxi driver or accountant. For woman, prostitute. 


And Gypsies, can they play or is best to keep them away? 

Questioning a bowls club manager. 


My wife, she is scared of men with chocolate face 



In my country we say to let a woman drive a car is like to let a monkey fly a plane, very dangerous yes. 

I say this because, I had a very bad Gypsie attack...they stole my wife, plow... and they touch my horse in a very bad way... he got very depressed. 


Can I put a camera in the lady toilet? 


She must be tight, like a man's anus. 


Please, you come see my film. If it not success, I will be execute. 


That singer before me. Who was HE? It was very courageous of MTV to start the show with a genuine, how you say...transvestite. He was very convincing. It was only his hands and his testi satchels that gave it away. 


Please prepare yourself for masturbation because next are international singing prostitutes, Pussy Cat Dolls. 


My 13-year-old son is travelling here by foot, with his two wives and his three childrens." "If he survives the journey I have promised him that he can make penetration with Colombian prostitute Shakira. 


Why there are not any Kazakh bands here? Where is Gorky Buzec? And where are the Cock Boys? 
Hosting the MTV European Music Awards. 

If there is one more item of Uzbek propaganda claiming that we do not drink fermented horse urine, give death penalty for baking bagels, or export over 300 tons of human pubis per year, then we will be left with no alternative but to commence bombardment of their cities with our catapults. 

At a recent press conference in Washington, D.C.. 

I will put this prize next to the only other one I won, from Central Asian Olympic Committee. For hitting gypsy with rock at 50 meters. 



Sexy  time ?
Yes ?
How much ?





Sacha Baron Cohen  Net Worth  $110 million









Borat approves of this Dog and will not have a sexy time with it or eat it





Sacha Baron Cohen Filmography

                              
2016Alice Through the Looking Glass
2016The Brothers Grimsby
Downsizing
2012Les Miserables (2012)Thénardier
2012Madagascar 3: Europe's Most WantedJulien
2012The DictatorAladeen/Efawadh
2011HugoStation Inspector
2010Dinner for Schmucks
2009BrunoBruno
2008Madagascar: Escape 2 AfricaKing Julien
2007Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet StreetAdolfo Pirelli
2006BoratBorat Sagdiyev
2006Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky BobbyJean Girard
MadagascarKing Julien
2002Ali G IndahouseAli G









Borat is fond of Tabletennis









Borat is also fond of disco dancing with men
























That is the end of this blog post



No comments:

Post a Comment