.

.

.

Celebrities are a strange bunch of blokes.
Herein you will find pictures, memes, direct quotes, short descriptions and filmographies.

Translate

Thursday 2 June 2016

How Well Do You Know Quentin Tarantino ?


Quentin Jerome Tarantino is an American filmmaker and actor. His films are characterized by non-linear storylines, satirical subject matter, and an aestheticization of violence.



He is planning to quit making films soon


Filmography :


Reservoir Dogs (1992) 
Pulp Fiction (1994) 
Jackie Brown (1997) 
Kill Bill (2003-2004) [Counted as one by Tarantino] 
Death Proof (2007) 
Inglorious Basterds (2009) 
Django Unchained (2012) 
The Hateful Eight (2015) 
Mystery Movie #1 (TBD) 

Mystery Movie #2 (TBD) 

Only a short list of product ,   but a big impact for the film industry and the viewing public

Plus he has had a few bit parts as an actor in other movies



Quotes :


Violence is one of the most fun things to watch.

When people ask me if I went to film school I tell them, 'no, I went to films.'

I'm not a Hollywood basher because enough good movies come out of the Hollywood system every year to justify its existence, without any apologies.

A writer should have this little voice inside of you saying, Tell the truth. Reveal a few secrets here.

I've always thought my soundtracks do pretty good, because they're basically professional equivalents of a mix tape I'd make for you at home.

My mom took me to see Carnal Knowledge and The Wild Bunch and all these kind of movies when I was a kid.

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

I was kind of excited about going to jail the first time and I learnt some great dialogue.

Movies are not about the weekend that they're released, and in the grand scheme of things, that's probably the most unimportant time of a film's life.

It's very important that every movie I do makes money because I want the people that had the faith in me to get their money back.











Sorry Bushwackers






This is the end of the blog page



No comments:

Post a Comment