.

.

.

Celebrities are a strange bunch of blokes.
Herein you will find pictures, memes, direct quotes, short descriptions and filmographies.

Translate

Saturday 26 June 2021

How Well do you Know Charli D'amelio?

 Age: About 17

Tik Tok dancer

Lives in USA


Over 100 million subscribers on Tik Tok.  

Has an older sister (Dixie)




Tik Tok has initiated a payment system for the top creators.

Charli is the top of the top



Charli D'Amelio Quotes
  • You just have to be authentic. ...
  • I'm trying to show people that I'm a person, and I deal with the same things as you guys, and I'm trying to make the best of it. ...
  • I think I'm working on being a lot more positive in my everyday life because I realize comments and things can hurt.




Do you want to know more? 

Well...  


Dixie and Charli got cancelled



No comments:

Post a Comment