.

.

.

Celebrities are a strange bunch of blokes.
Herein you will find pictures, memes, direct quotes, short descriptions and filmographies.

Translate

Thursday 11 August 2016

How well do you Know Katy Perry ?


Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson, known professionally as Katy Perry, is an American singer and songwriter. After singing in church during her childhood, she pursued a career in gospel music as a teenager.


Profile :

Famous as : Singer, songwriter
Birth Name : Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson
Birth Date : October 25, 1984

Birth Place : Santa Barbara, California, USA






Filmography :

Zoolander 2 (2016) stars as Herself
Brand: A Second Coming (2015) stars as Herself
The Smurfs 2 (2013) stars as Smurfette (voice)
Katy Perry: Part of Me (2012) stars as Herself/Kathy Beth Terry
The Smurfs (2011) stars as Smurfette (voice)
Kathy Beth Terry Talks 6th Grade (2011) stars as Kathy Beth Terry
Kathy Beth Terry is Beautiful (2011) stars as Kathy Beth Terry

Kathy Beth Terry is Hot for Steve Johnson (2011) stars as Kathy Beth Terry



Quotes:

I fall in love every time. And I don't really fall in love a lot, but when I do, I fall hard.

My personality is up and down, sassy and cheeky.

I've lived such a great, fantastic life already, but there's still so much more.

I wanted to be that quirky girl who writes funny songs that still have meaning.

I was a hop-around. I hung out with the rockabilly crew, the guys who were trying to be rappers, the funny kids.

If people want a role model, they can have Miley Cyrus!

I've done a lot of bad things. Use your imagination.

I come from a very non-accepting family, but I'm very accepting.

It was so draining. Going to parties to rub elbows with so-and-so and act like it's no big deal, when really all I was doing was hoping I'd have the success they had.

I have always been the kid who’s asked ’Why?’ In my faith, you’re just supposed to have faith. But I was always like ’why?’





No comments:

Post a Comment