.

.

.

Celebrities are a strange bunch of blokes.
Herein you will find pictures, memes, direct quotes, short descriptions and filmographies.

Translate

Friday 26 June 2015

How Well Do You Know Malukah ?

  1. Judith de los Santos, who uses the pseudonym Malukah, is a Mexican composer and singer known for her cover versions of music from video games which she publishes on YouTube. 


SKYRIM






watch  this  video ^



watch  this video ^


#malukah






GAME OF THRONES







watch this  video ^



Net worth unknown
Can not  find a net worth  figure for  this  one


very nice






Malukah  twitter quotes :


-Few things make me angrier than rich, adult women being rude to cashiers. If I’m ever in a catfight, that will most likely be why.


-I slid my desk about half a foot to the right and now everything feels so weird. Where am I???

-I'm surrounded by the greatest people. Simply the greatest. <3 


-I’m at the bank, unbelievably slow line. I am pretending to be waiting patiently BUT I AM REALLY CURSING ALL THIER MOTHERS IN MY HEAD! ROAR!

Malukah might have a few issues. Looking for nuggets on  twitter  might not have been such a good idea - marty






Malukah approves of this puppy and will not eat it







Sexy  time 







Yes ?





How much ?














Loves animals


No comments:

Post a Comment